Соши смотрела на монитор и читала вслух: - В бомбе, сброшенной на Нагасаки, использовался не плутоний, а искусственно произведенный, обогащенный нейтронами изотоп урана с атомным весом 238. - Черт возьми! - выругался Бринкерхофф.
- В обеих бомбах уран. Элементы, ответственные за Хиросиму и Нагасаки, - оба являются ураном. Никакого различия. - Мы погибли, - прошептала Мидж.
I applaud you for your years of service and achievement at Doe Corporation. My heartiest congratulations and best wishes for your retirement.
I will always remember the first day we met. Your way of making me feel part of the Doe team made a lasting impression on a nervous, inexperienced graduate. I continue to benefit from your personal wisdom and engineering expertise, and hope you will stay in touch and join us for occasional social events. Have a wonderful retirement!
Congratulations on the happy day of your retirement! After these many years of working together, I will need to adjust to the idea that you are no longer in the next office.
John, I have thoroughly enjoyed our association. I will always remember our trip to Mexico City to introduce the new power converters. I was amazed at the ease with which you conducted your presentations, undaunted by the skeptical comments. I have tried to pattern my own presentations after what I have seen you do so successfully. I hope I can do your reputation justice!
Again, congratulations on a well-deserved retirement. Few have worked as hard as you have. I hope you will enjoy directing your energies into your other special interests.
I just heard about your retirement plans, John. It sure will be dull around this greenhouse without you. You know, of course, that you are our source of community information. After landscaping more than half the yards in Springfield, you seem to know everyone and everything. We will miss you.
Now you and Jane can hop in that motor home and head for Miami, but I know you'll be back. A man with a thumb as green as yours can't leave it stuck in that lifeless, Floridian sand for long. Come by and see my gorgeous chrysanthemums when you get home. Best wishes.
John, surely you're much too young to retire why you're only two years older than I am! You were my first client in Springfield, and we've experienced the ups and downs of the market together, but more ups than downs, I believe. Best wishes for your retirement.
Congratulations on your well-deserved retirement, Jane. As one of our most faithful employees, you'll be greatly missed. You were always so willing to pitch in on any project, and you have always brightened up the whole office. We already feel as if a part of us is missing. Don't be a stranger!
Retirement Wishes Continued – Looking for retirement quotes, wishes and sayings or what to write in a retirement card? Great, we have pulled.
Retirement is something everyone must experience in life someday, retirements are worth celebrating same way we celebrate other events. Most times retirements come with double feeling, first there is this bad feeling that you’re about to leave the job you have been doing for long and also the good feeling that at least you have to rest from the day to day struggles. One of the things that retirees will always cherish are the good will messages from family and friends.
You’ll agree with me that even with great intentions and all the efforts in the world, retirement messages can sometimes be difficult to write for a co-worker. If you have to remain in the workplace yourself and someone you were working with is now moving on, you might realise that sometimes there’s this feeling of envy that occurs when someone retires. Don’t let that ugly feeling of envy prevent you from wishing a retiree a happy retirement. Keep in mind all the time they invested at work to achieve this goal. It’s now time for them to move on, one day, it’ll be your time. The question now is “How do you wish your co-worker a wonderful retirement and let him or her know how much they will be missed”?
In this article, We have brought together a collection of best retirement messages to send to someone you know.
1. Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a happy retirement can bring.
2. Congratulations, now the fun begins. Best wishes on your new chapter in life.
3. Wishing you all the best for your retirement. May all your retirement dreams come true.
4. We wish you health and happy days in your retirement.
5. If you put as much effort into enjoying your retirement as you have all the years you’ve been working, you’ll have an amazing, productive, dynamic and long lasting retirement. You deserve it!
6. I’m glad you get to retire while you still have many good and capable years of life left in you! Congratulations!
7. Now that you’ve gone through birth, crawling, walking, school, and many years of work, you can finally relax!
8. May you enjoy a successful life after retirement to the fullest.
9. Best wishes for a relaxing and happy retirement.
10. Wishing you good health, good luck and great success in your retirement.
11. Sending you loving wishes for a truly amazing retirement.
12. Wishing you a long, happy, and healthy retirement.
13. I’m wishing you a long, healthy, and happy retirement!
14. I’m glad you finally get to retire. You deserve it. You’ve worked hard!
15. You have been one of the best employees I have ever had. I know that you will be just as productive in your retirement pursuits. Good luck! You will be missed.
16. Wishing you a long and joyous retirement.
17. I wish you a happy retirement filled with fun and happiness.
18. Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life.
19. Wishing you a lengthy and satisfying retirement.
20. Wishing you a wonderful retirement. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
21. Wishing you the most exciting and strees-free retirement ever.
22. Wishing you and your family all the best as you enter into a new phase of your life. May you enjoy the extra time that you’ll be spending with them.
23. Best wishes on your next adventure.
24. I am glad you are retiring. I am planning on hanging out with you more now.
25. Your work years are over. Now your fun years begin!
26. I have to admit, I am a little jealous of you. I wish I was retiring.
27. Your retirement is probably just as welcomed by the company, since you can now be replaced by someone much less experienced and less expensive. The reality is that you can never actually be replaced.
28. Congratulations on your retirement. We wish you tons of happiness in the years ahead.
29. Wishing you the best on your life after this retirement. We’ll miss you.
30. I wish that your retirement will be everything you dreamed that it would be.
31. Good luck and best wishes to you on your retirement.
32. Best wishes for an awesome retirement. Keep working hard, but be your own boss.
33. Just as your work has been long and satisfying, we wish you a long and satisfying retirement.
34. Congratulations on your retirement! If you get bored, you know you can call and hang out with us.
35. We’ll miss you. You are one of a kind and not easily replaced.
36. Retirement is the working person’s wish come true. Here’s to finally getting your wishes granted!
37. You can be taken out of the workforce, but the work force can never be taken out of you. I am confident you’ll never stop working on things you love to do.
38. To stay balanced in life, work like you’re retired and retire like it’s your job.
39. If you found happiness or fulfillment in the workforce, then it’s likely you’ll do the same now that even more possibilities are open to you.
40. It’s great to see someone retire who is as deserving as you. Make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
41. You are one of the hardest workers I have ever known. You deserve a great retirement, but I know you will still keep yourself busy.
42. This is the beginning of the rest of your life and the rest of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
43. You will remembered for the things that you did here. Thanks for your years of hard work and dedication.
44. Congratulations on your retirement.
45. We’re glad that you are retiring, and we are looking forward to spending more time with you. Best wishes.
See also: 227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
46. Retiring is not the ending, it’s just a new start! Many congratulations on retirement!
47. Retirement, the great time, to your pending task! Wishing you best of luck on retirement!
48. Hey (name)! Have a blast on your retirement! Congratulations on your retirement.
49. (name)! I will miss you in my department always! Have a great retirement.
50. Hey (name)! Happy retirement & All the Best!
51. Happy Retirement to (name)! With Love, From All!
52. Dear (name)! Have a great future ahead! Have a joyful retirement!
53. Many congratulations on your retirement (name)! Cheers
54. Wish you a happiness and jolly moments ahead! Happy retirement!
55. All the best for your future ahead! Congrats on your retirement!
56. Hey Buddy! Wishing you a happy retirement! Cheers!
57. You worked harder and made your retirement happened! Wishing you great retirement!
58. Wishing you a happy beginning of your life and a lot of success!
59. Dear (name)! May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest! With Love!
60. Say bye to tensions and enjoy life in your way! Congratulations on retirement!
61. Retirement is just an ending of an assignment, but an auspicious start for the new life! Congratulations!
Also Read: 85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
62. Retirement marks the culmination of a career spent achieving success in the business world and the genesis of a career in enjoying the fruits of that success. Happy retirement.
63. As you retire, remember that you have left behind a legacy of encouragement, achievement and work ethic that will always be part of your coworkers. Congratulations.
64. You will finally have time to ferret out that special fishing spot or to sleep through an afternoon game on TV. It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Congratulations on your retirement.
65. My best wishes on your retirement. You have a bright future ahead of you; enjoy it.
66. You are the kind of people that brings the best in others! Thank you for everything you did. Wishing you a life full of success and happiness!
67. Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
68. I wanted you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years. Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. We’re really going to miss you!
69. You have a wealth of information and experience that can never be replaced. So, if I need you, can I put you on “speed dial?” Congratulations on your retirement.
70. Enjoy the freedom your achievement has earned. Happy retirement.
71. Hey, remember the time we put the lavatory sign on the boss’s office door and that lady went in? Ah, memories: we have so many to share. You will be missed.
72. However will you get along without seeing my face every day? Never mind, I’m sure you’ll manage. Best wishes on your retirement.
73. Retirement isn’t all it is cracked up to be. It isn’t for us, anyway. Enjoy your well-deserved freedom and know you will be missed.
74. I will miss your sunny disposition, your friendly smile, the donuts you brought in. Wait, it was you who brought the donuts, right? Happy retirement.
75. This card is just a tangible expression of my heartfelt sentiments. I will miss you and all that you brought to the workplace. Congratulations.
76. Retirement means you will have more time to invest in the things you want to do. May your retirement lead to new success in whatever you pursue.
77. You have to put off being young until you can retire.Life begins at retirement.The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.
78. Now that you are retiring, however will you catch up on the office gossip? I suppose we could email you updates once a week…Congratulations on your achievement.
79. The staff has never been “on the same page” about business plans or implementing policies, but we are all in agreement on this: you will be missed. Congratulations on your retirement.
80. Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy the opportunity to do wonderful things just for you
81. Retirement opens the door to new opportunity. I can’t come with you in your new endeavors, but my highest hopes for your future can. Happy retirement.
82. Here’s to you and your family: success and a bright future with the time to do the things you have always wanted to do. You will be missed.
83. We will miss your wisdom and experience, but most of all, we will miss the encouragement you have been to us. We wish you the happiest of retirements.
84. Retirement will be a difficult time for you: no getting up with an alarm, no boring staff meetings, no watching the clock tick down those last, long minutes before quitting time. However will you manage?
Read Also: 150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
89. Have fun in your retirement! Follow these words of wisdom. ‘Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.’
90. I always thought of you as a permanent fixture at work. I guess we’ll have to figure out how to get by without you.
91. It’s exciting to know that you are leaving the workforce! I bet it’s exciting for you too.
92. Now is the time to experience the part of childhood that was stolen from you by school and work!
93. Best wishes in your retirement. Here’s to watching your grandkids instead of the bottom line.
94. No one ever stops working, they just get a new boss. Your boss lives in your own house. Good luck getting time off.
95. Don’t worry about having enough money to retire. You only need a lot of money if you plan on living a long time.
96. I don’t know why you are even retiring. You know you won’t be able to keep from working, you workaholic!
97. I thought you retired several years ago, you are just finally making it official just now. I haven’t seen you actually work in a long time.
98. If we could all have the same attitude you’ve had these last days before retirement, we’d all be a lot less stressed at work. Nothing would get done around here either, but that’s not the point.
99. Your new job is to ensure that you enjoy your retirement. The hours are flexible, and you have complete autonomy.
100. Re-tiring is when you replace old tires with new tires. Isn’t that more like what your employer is doing?
101. You can put new tires on an old car. That’s what you are doing now, ‘retiring.’
102. You may be ready to retire, but is your wife/husband ready?
103. Retirement is the last stage of your life. I hope you make it as long in retirement as you did in your career.
104. I’m glad you finally retired. Now I can have your job.
105. God retired after just 6 days of creating the heavens and the earth. What took you so long?
106. Good luck with your new boss, who knows about your true work ethic, organizational skills, and excuses. Spouses make the toughest bosses. Happy retirement!
107. There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
108. You’re used to multitasking. Whatever you did, you were making money at the same time. Now you will be able to focus on one important thing: keeping your money.
109. Think about the thousands or even millions you have earned over the years in your career, then ask yourself why you weren’t able to retire much earlier.
110. You always did work hard at not having to work. Now that you’re retired, you don’t have to work as hard at not working.
111. Now that you are retired, you get an even tougher boss… Your wife!
112. I bet your company is really glad to see you go. After that many years your salary was probably worth two or three younger, more energetic workers.
70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
120 Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100 Good Morning Sayings
200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
Is someone you know retiring? When people retire it’s a significant event in their life, and finding something meaningful or funny to write in their retirement card can be challenging. We’ve rifled through the inter-web, rummaged through our cards and come up with some popular and unique ideas for you. From funny quotes to sincere messages, simply pick your favourite.
For more ideas, check out our retirement cards where you can upload photos, add names and messages for that extra special touch.
Sample letters to congratulate someone on his or her retirement. Congratulations on your long-awaited and richly deserved retirement. Best wishes!.
Retirement is the point in time when an employee chooses to leave his or her employment permanently. Retirement generally coincides with the employee's eligibility to collect retirement resources such as Social Security, a company pension, or distributions from a 401(k) or another retirement plan.
Eligibility for public and private retirement resources varies from country to country as does the retirement age.
An employee may choose retirement for reasons other than the wish to stop working. Employees may suffer ill health or debilitating physical problems that require retirement. Family problems and responsibilities may require retirement.
An employer may require employees to take early retirement in order to cut costs and preserve the business. Whatever the reason, retirement from employment marks the start of the next chapter of an employee's life.
Employees choose diverse methods of retirement. They may leave employment completely or start a second career or part-time work. They may semi-retire or pursue phased retirement during which they gradually decrease the number of hours worked. Some employees retire and then return to work for their same employer in a part-time, temporary, or consulting role.
Fortunately for retiring employees, many options exist to meet their financial, emotional, and social needs in retirement. With sufficient financial resources, the employee may decide to pursue interests other than work and career in retirement.
When a coworker retires, coworkers generally sign the retirement card, participate in the scheduled festivities, and send personal greetings and gifts to honor the retirement occasion. Traditionally, when the momentous occasion of an employee retirement occurs, it is marked as a life passage into the next chapter for the employee.
The employer and the employee's colleagues use the retirement event as one last opportunity to express care and appreciation for a valued coworker. As a consequence, employers and coworkers, who know not what the future brings, want to wish the retiring employee a happy retirement. This is greatly appreciated by the employee who has decided to retire.
But, the employer and coworkers are often more hesitant about how to deliver their retirement wishes effectively and successfully. They frequently use standard gifts that will remind the employee of their workplace in the coming years. Engraved watches, plaques, and desk clocks are examples of a reminder retirement gift.
Here are sample retirement wishes that you can customize for your own use when you have the opportunity to wish a treasured colleague all of the best in retirement. These retirement words wish the coworker the very best thoughts for the future.
Read through these sample retirement words and wishes to find sentiments that echo your own feelings about a coworker.
Find out more about retirement with these additional resources.
Sample letters to write a farewell letter to a person who is retiring. My heartiest congratulations and best wishes for your retirement. I will always remember the.
TajoraSeptember 21, 2019 10:18 PM
I am sorry, that I interrupt you, would like to offer other decision.
DoushakarSeptember 22, 2019 3:26 AM
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.