Человек благоговейно потянулся к закрепленной на брючном ремне батарее: эта машинка, подарок одного из клиентов, подарила ему новую жизнь. Теперь он мог принимать заказы в любой точке мира. Сообщения поступали мгновенно, и их нельзя было отследить. Он торопливо повернул выключатель. Стекла очков блеснули, и его пальцы снова задвигались в воздухе.
Он, как обычно, записал имена жертв.
Deciding your life partner is one of the most crucial decisions of anyone’s life. That is one decision which will affect your future from them on. Tying knot into matrimony is holy according to God. It is even better when two people are so much in love finally tie a knot. It is a reason to celebrate for all the friends and family. Here, let’s Congratulate the bride and groom on their auspicious day.
Congratulations on your big day. Wishing you a life full of happiness and surprises.
Marriage is a happy occasion. Hoping that life is always a party for you two, congratulations!
The heart always finds its better half. Congratulations to the both of you, for finding love!
Life will be happy and yet full of challenges, but it’ll all be beautiful if you cross all those hurdles with hearts full of love for each other.
Congrats on finding your soulmate. Wishing you a life full of adventures and uninterrupted fun.
The way you both look at each other, you spread love all around. Congratulations on your wedding. Keep the love alive always.
Sometimes, you will wonder why you even got married, think of the number of times you both brought smiles on each other’s face, and it’ll all be alright.
Being married is tough and challenging, but in the end, when you have someone who loves you so much beside you, its all worth the pain.
Only lucky people are able to find love in this world. Congratulations on being one of them.
Congratulations on being called Husband and Wife finally. I’m sure you must have dreamt of that for so long!
Your love is inspiring. Don’t ever let this bond weaken. Keep the love alive always. Congratulations love birds!
It’s always soothing when after day’s of hardwork, you can go back to your love and talk all about the day. Congratulations on finally getting that life, officially.
Love always comes with sacrifice. Both of you will have to adjust and change accordingly. Adjust gracefully and lovingly. Congratulations on your marriage, love birds!
The way your faces light up when you see each other shows how much you both love each other. You guys were always meant to be. Congratulations to bride and groom on getting married.
Marriage is a day that a girl dreams of since her childhood. Congratulations on finally getting your perfect day. Your husband is a real charmer. Stay happy always!
Love, trust and respect are the building blocks of a marriage. Never let any of these pillars fall. Stay happily married always!
Love is the disease and love is the cure. You guys will be each other’s disease and each other’s cure. You will realize this within the first year. Go through it gracefully and lovingly.
Respect your marriage always and never take your better half for granted. Only a few loved ones get the marry the love of their lives. Congratulations!
Staying happily married can never be a one way effort. So always support your better half in their efforts. Stay loyal and love each other like you do and things will be smooth sailing for you!
Patience is the key to a happily married life. When things are low, patience and your love for each other will keep you going. Congratulations on your auspicious day!
Marriage is two hearts being tied into a knot of holy matrimony for an eternity. Love each other always. Congratulations Bride & Groom!
You both are truly couple goals. The way you’ve stuck with each other through the thicks and thins in the past shows that you’ll be great at your married life!
Research shows that friends who get married have a greater shot at a happy married eternal life. Keep your love alive. Congratulations on tying the knot!
Not all days will be the same. Not all days will be bright and full of hope. But in the end, the question that remains is that is your better half worth it? If yes, then I’m sure you’’ get through the rough patch gracefully.
A happy married life is achieved by keeping it interesting. So keep those conversations going and keep it interesting. Congratulations on tying knot!
A married life can be happy, full of surprises, or sad, full of problems. But it all depends on how you overcome a situation, whether you can go through it together gracefully or not.
Congratulations on getting married. From now on, you officially get to celebrate your love each day together.
It’s always a roller coaster ride and yet love is what keeps you going. Congratulations on getting married!
Love so pure is rarely seen these days. Be gratuitous on being those lucky ones! Congratulations, you love birds!
Congratulations on your marriage, keep the purity and chastity of marriage always.
Love is blind, yet so pure. Congratulations to the young couple on their marriage. Wishing you a happy life, always.
Keep supporting and loving each other always. That’ll take you a long way. Don’t ever let misunderstanding ruin what you have. Congratulations on your marriage, stay happy always!
Marriage is an auspicious day of two lovers coming together and tying a knot. It is even more beautiful when the couple is so deeply in love as you two. Happy marriage to both of you!
Congratulations on your marriage. Keep the spark always alive always. Never lose faith in each other!
When two souls are in love, nothing can stop them from being ”together forever”. You both are an example. Happy marriage to you!
To be happily married always requires effort, patience and trust. Keep making efforts to show how much you love each other! Be patient with each other in hard times! Keep trusting each other.
Bless you both on your marriage. Hoping you to have a peaceful loving life ahead.
Your bond of love is magical. Congrats on tying know today! You both look lovely, smile always!
May your married life be smooth sailing always. Keep loving and cherishing each other. Wishing you success in whatever you both build together!
You both are the happiest couple I have ever seen. Your love is enchanting. We hope you have a happy life always. Keep hustling to keep it smooth sailing.
A great collection of short wedding wishes, quotes and messages with images. So if you are looking The most heartfelt congratulations to Bride and Groom! *** .
Lillian Rose White Rustic Country Wooden Wedding Card Box
by Lillian Rose
In stock on October 25, 2019.
"Surprisingly thick, pretty, and substantial" - by Melissa Baker
We loved this for our wedding! Not only did we get a lot of compliments on it, but we had another couple ask us to use it for their upcoming wedding. It's substantial and sturdy, no there isn't a key or lock (nor did I think there was one), and it's way prettier in person - the color, thickness and look of it are great! Also, apparently you can "burn" something into it, like a picture or names and wedding date, etc., but we didn't. We left it as is, and it was perfect.
The opening wasn't big enough to fit larger cards, so people just lifted the lid to put a larger card in it. To give you a sense of what it fit - we had 130 guests, all but three of whom gave monetary gifts (cards) in this box. It fit all ... full review
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
50 4x6 Rustic Wedding Advice & Well Wishes For The Bride and Groom Cards, Reception Wishing Guest Book Alternative, Bridal Shower Games Note Card.
We know why you’re here. It’s really difficult to decide what to write in a wedding card. Either way, we have examples of wedding wishes for every scenario!
Depending on how you know the engaged couple there are a few DOs and DON’Ts that you’ll want to be aware of, and plenty of wedding message examples to help you fine-tune your wedding congratulations.
Scroll through our guide of wedding wishes or quickly jump to a favorite section of wedding congratulations messages:
A highly traditional wedding card should avoid the word “congratulations”. It’s not as common now, but this word used to be viewed as a backhanded compliment meaning ‘We’re surprised you actually found someone’ directed at the bride.
Instead, keep your wedding messages super positive and relatively short. As a rule of thumb, use wedding sentiments that reinforce strength and longevity.
“May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.”
“Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
“May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.”
“Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.”
“Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
Anyone who believes the adage “actions speak louder than words” should strongly consider including a gift with their kind wishes. A bridal subscription – our favorite is the Miss To Mrs Bridal Box – delivers some much needed wedding planning tools, beauty items, and adorable bridal gifts.
It has subscription options which range from accelerated to standard, extended to quarterly, and then the tailored plans. This ensures that whether the wedding is 3 months away or for the year 2020 — there’s an option just perfect for her!
You can never send a gift too early!
GIVE AS GIFT
You can share special memories and thoughts to make your wedding message more meaningful. Below are some marriage wishes examples of what to put on your formal wedding cards.
“Wishing you the best!”
“We are so very happy for you both!”
“Wishing you the best today, tomorrow and forever!”
“Hoping all your dreams are fulfilled in your new life together!”
“So thankful I got to share this day with you both!”
“As time passes may your love only grow beyond measure!”
“May all your dreams come true in your adventure together!”
“Nurture and care for your love from this day forward. It will then grow into the most beautiful thing you’ve ever known!”
“Thankful I was allowed to share this monumental day with you both!”
“May all your dreams come true in your life together!”
Sometimes funny is the best way to spread your happy wedding congratulations. Maybe it’s a friend or coworker that you joke around with on a regular basis, or maybe you’re just commonly known as the funny one and a humorous wedding message is expected. If this sounds like you a few jokes are highly recommended.
But, NEVER joke about past relationships, shock at them having found someone to marry or divorce.
“As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other.'”
“Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats!”
“Wishing you lots of love—and lots of makeup sex!”
(If this is appropriate given your relationship with the couple.)
“Our marriage advice: Love, honor and… scrub the toilet.”
(Or fill in any other funny advice you have.)
“Marriage: A relationship where one person is always right, and one person is the husband. Congratulations!”
“Treat marriage like a hockey game. No roughing!”
“Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!”
“This calls for congratulations, and probably champagne.”
Drafting a wedding message doesn't have to be difficult Find the perfect What will the bride and groom enjoy reading after their big day?.
NikosidaApril 08, 2019 12:58 PM
What excellent question
KagajarApril 09, 2019 7:05 PM
Your answer is matchless... :)
VodalApril 17, 2019 12:10 PM
So happens. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.
TygorApril 12, 2019 2:37 PM