Happy Anniversary wishes, messages, and greetings ideas to help you to express your congratulations on this special occasion.
An anniversary gives you the opportunity to reflect on your relationship, thank your partner for their love and support, and celebrate the wonderful moments and experiences you've shared together.
If you're congratulating your parents or friends, an anniversary greeting message provides an opportunity to tell them why they are so wonderful, and to wish them well on their special day.
But sometimes it's hard to put our feelings into words! So here is a collection of wedding anniversary wishes, messages, and greetings that we think will help you express your love and appreciation on this special occasion.
I've grouped our collection of anniversary wishes into various categories below. You can click on a link to see a specific section, or scroll down the page to read them all.
Anniversary Wishes Quotes & Sayings Poems To a Couple
In this section you'll find a large collection of anniversary wishes and greetings that are from the heart. Use them as inspiration for your own message to your partner. You can use them on their own, or in combination.
Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary! Thank you for so many wonderful years of happiness and adventure. I can't wait to find out what the future holds for us! I know it's going to be amazing with you by my side.
You still take my breath away. I can't imagine living my life without you by my side. Happy Anniversary to the most amazing [wife/husband] in the world. I love you!
Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart and best friend. I treasure the years we have spent together and am looking forward to what the future holds for us. It's so much fun with you by my side!
Walking down the aisle with you was incredible, but it's even better to walk with you through life. You're such a special person and I am so lucky to call you my [wife/husband]. Happy Anniversary!
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds in store for us. Happy Anniversary, and here's to the future together!
After all this time, you're still incredible. Happy Anniversary to my amazing [wife/husband].
Happy Anniversary to my darling [wife/husband]. Thank you for the last (insert number) years, and looking forward to the many more to come. I love you!
Warmest wishes and lots of kisses on our special Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary to my darling [wife/husband]. You are my everything. I love you today and always.
I'm so lucky to have you as my [wife/husband]. Thank you for all that you do. Happy Anniversary!
We've had so many amazing years together and have created some fantastic memories. What a great day it was when we walked down the aisle and started this adventure. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary, and looking forward to many more amazing times together.
I'd get down on my knee all over again for you. I just can't promise I could get up again. Happy Anniversary to my darling wife!
Back to Top
A selection of anniversary wishes, quotes, poems, and sayings you can use as part of an anniversary card message. I've included ideas for a personalized message below each quote.
"Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be."
~ Robert Browning
Happy Anniversary to my darling [wife/husband]. Thank you for all that you do for our family and for me. I am so blessed to have you by my side as we grow old together. I love you!
"I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself,
but for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out."
Happy Anniversary! You are such an amazing person and I'm so blessed to call you my [wife/husband].
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
~ Franklin P. Jones
And what a ride we've had! Thank you for a fantastic marriage, and looking forward to our future years together. Happy Anniversary!
"Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story."
~ Jennifer Smith
And what a beautiful love story we're writing together. Thank you for being such an amazing [wife/husband] and partner in life. I love you! Happy Anniversary!
"Enjoy the little things in life... For one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."
~ Kurt Vonnegut
And here we are many years into our married life, and I completely agree with this statement. It's the day-to-day simple moments of laughter and fun that makes our marriage so special. I look forward to creating many more special memories together as we walk through life. Thank you for all you do to make each day so wonderful. Happy Anniversary!
"No road is long with good company."
~ Turkish Proverb
It's hard to believe we've been married (insert number of) years, it has gone by so quickly! What an amazing journey we've been on, I'm so blessed to travel this road with you by my side. Happy Anniversary!
"We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love."
~ Robert Fulghum
Happy Anniversary to my weird and wonderful [wife/husband]! I love you!
"To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with."
~ Mark Twain
I'm so blessed to share the joys of life with you. You are such a wonderful companion in life. Happy Anniversary!
"One thing you learn in a long marriage is how many sneezes to wait before saying, 'Bless you'."
~ Robert Brault
Three sneezes...! Happy Anniversary to my fabulous [wife/husband]. I love you to the moon and back!
"I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."
Happy Anniversary to my darling [wife/husband]. Thinking fondly of the day we said "I do" and all the adventures that we have shared since. I love you!
A sweet anniversary wishes for your wife to let her know how special she is:
"Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife."
~ Franz Schubert
My best friend and my wife, I couldn't have wished for more. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary!
"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
And what an incredible (insert number of) years we have shared so far. I feel so blessed to be standing next to you as we journey through life together. Happy Anniversary!
"The sweet companionship of eternal marriage is one of the greatest blessings God has granted to His children."
~ Joseph B. Wirthlin
Every day I feel so blessed to call you my [wife/husband]. Happy Anniversary! I am so thankful God chose you for me.
"Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more."
Happy Anniversary! You really are the best (husband/wife) in the world!
"Love is a friendship set to music."
~ E. Joseph Cossman
Happy Anniversary to my best friend and soul-mate.
"Love is friendship set on fire and you are my spark."
~ French love saying.
Happy Anniversary to my beautiful, clever, funny, darling [wife/husband]. I love you!
"Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason."
Happy Anniversary to my incredible [wife/husband]. I feel so happy and blessed to be married to you. Thank you for everything you do.
"It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again."
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful [wife/husband]. I love you!
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
~ Emily Bronte
Happy Anniversary to my soul mate and best friend. I love sharing my days with you, and I hope we are blessed with many more years together.
"Each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow. "
~ Rosemonde Gerard
Happy Anniversary! Thank you for all the wonderful days we've shared, and here's to many more wonderful days ahead. I love you!
"When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most."
Happy Anniversary to my (beautiful wife/darling husband). I love you to the moon and back again!
"A great marriage is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences."
~ Dave Meurer
Despite our differences, you really are the perfect match for me! I love you so dearly and look forward to many more years creating wonderful memories together. Happy Anniversary!
"Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate."
~ Barnette R. Brickner
Thank you for being an amazing [husband/wife], and taking such good care of me and our children. Happy Anniversary!
Back to Top
In this section you'll find anniversary wishes for your partner inspired by beautiful poems, short enough to include in a Happy Anniversary greeting card message.
I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
'Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old.
~ William Shakespeare
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful [wife/husband]. Here's to many more years together sharing life and love.
I asked God for a flower,
he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute,
he gave me a day
I asked God for true love,
he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and
he gave me you.
Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife, I love you so much.
You are all that I have longed for
You have made my dreams come true.
There is no greater gift to have
Than being loved by you.
Happy Anniversary to my (beautiful wife/darling husband). Thank you for everything you do in our marriage. I love you!
Thank you for your sweet, sweet love
You'll never truly know
Just how happy you make me
And how much I love you so.
Happy Anniversary to my darling [wife/husband]. I love you so very much.
With lots of loving thoughts,
Of everything you've done,
To make our life together,
Such a happy one.
Happy Anniversary to my amazing [wife/husband]. Here's to many more happy years ahead!
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky,
The waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart...
Happy Anniversary! You make my world go 'round.
Back to Top
In this section you'll find lots of message ideas for how to congratulate a special couple on their anniversary. Use them as a starting point to write your own anniversary wishes.
The first section are greeting card messages, and there are a small number of anniversary wishes based on quotes at the end.
To old memories and ones yet to make. Congratulations and many good wishes on your anniversary!
Happy (insert number) Anniversary! May the cherished memories of the years you have shared make this anniversary a wonderful celebration. Congratulations!
Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary and may your future years together be full of blessings.
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. We wish you much joy on this special occasion.
With many good wishes on this special occasion. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your anniversary! We wish you all the happiness in the world for your special day.
With best wishes to you both on your anniversary. May your day be very special and your future years be full of joy.
Sending you many good wishes on your anniversary. May it be a very special day full of lovely recollections of the happiness you've shared over the years.
Happy Anniversary to a very lovely couple. Wishing you a beautiful day together, and lots of love and happiness now and always.
Best wishes to you on your anniversary! Bravo!
Wishing you many blessings on your special wedding anniversary. Congratulations!
Sending many good wishes to you both on your wedding anniversary! May you have a lovely day and many more years of wedded bliss!
Sending you our warmest wishes on this special occasion. Happy Anniversary!
A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.
Happy Anniversary to a very special couple who have figured out the perfect recipe to wedded bliss. Wishing you a wonderful anniversary and many more years of happiness in marriage.
"Love seems the swiftest but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century."
~ Mark Twain
Happy Anniversary to a perfect couple on your 25th wedding anniversary. Wishing you many more years of wedded bliss together.
Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.
~ Sam Levenson
Happy Anniversary to a very special couple.
Back to Top
We hope you enjoyed our collection of Happy Anniversary wishes, messages and greetings!
For more romantic, sweet, beautiful, and funny anniversary wishes and quotes inspiration, do take a look at these other articles:
We also have year-specific wedding anniversary gift collections for celebrating those important anniversary milestones!
Looking for an amazing gift? Create a personalized anniversary gift for the special person in your life with our beautiful personalized posters and love vouchers. Easy to edit and print, they're a unique gift that your partner will be amazed you made just for them!
Wedding anniversary is the date a wedding took place, it is a ceremony used to remember the joy of marriage and to appreciate the ability to still be together after so many years has passed. It is also an opportunity for couples to renew their vows to each other.
Every relationship thrives on memories those involved create together. These memories may include the time you met, your engagement, wedding, and the times you had children. Most couples keep these memories in mind but only a few remember to celebrate such occasions.
To help you celebrate your anniversary, we have compiled this list of romantic quotes that you can use as inspiration. Below you will find our collection of romantic and inspirational happy anniversary quotes, happy anniversary messages, and happy anniversary wishes, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
Finding true love which continues to thrive and grow over the course of time is truly a blessing. May you continue to have many more years of being blessed with an ever growing love and affection for each other. Happy Anniversary!
Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love - Happy Anniversary! And here's to many more!
Another year's passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exists - Happy Anniversary!
Some marriages are a cocktail of different emotions, feelings and experiences. Yours is straight and on the rocks - 100% pure and undiluted love. Happy anniversary.
Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz - cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
One of the best memories of a couple is not just the magic of their first kiss but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other's flaws. Happy anniversary.
Your anniversary should have been a monthly and not a weekly affair, for having just one day in a year is just not enough to show each other how much you care. Happy anniversary.
A romantic journey, thrilling ride, fun adventure, amazing voyage, beautiful expedition, memorable escapade, heavenly trip - if this is the definition of your marriage and the path to your destiny. Happy anniversary.
Every year, your anniversary makes me anxious, insecure, nervous and stressed because it adds to the pressure of finding the perfect match - just like you both did. Happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! It's truly amazing to see that you're still so deeply in love with one another after so many years. May you have many more happy anniversaries to come.
Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. Happy Anniversary!
Here are some happy wedding anniversary images that you will love!
As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you've learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
Remember the good times and forget the bad, reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad. Take pride in a love that has lasted so long that even the angels are rejoicing in song. Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations on your Anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life's paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. Happy Anniversary!
Thinking of you on this very special day as you celebrate yet another year together full of love and devotion. May your affections grow ever stronger and your love last ever longer. Happy Anniversary!
Very few people have the integrity and strength to stay together through thick and thin, you're a beacon of inspiration and hope to all those around you. Happy Anniversary!
Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
Most couples devote all their time to work in order to achieve success. But you both have the perfect balance - seeking success through work, love and happiness. Happy anniversary.
Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic. Happy anniversary.
Parties, dinners and get-togethers - we have many selfish reasons to gather and wish you both a great marriage ahead. Happy anniversary.
Also read: How to start a YouTube channel | Step by step guide
Remembering and celebrating anniversaries is a great way to bond as a couple. It is also good to remember the anniversaries of your friends or.
“Mom and Dad, I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have amazing parents in my life. Seeing true love through you both makes my heart happy. As your daughter/son I see perfection in both of you. I love you.” -Anonymous
“You don’t marry someone you can live with. You marry the person who you cannot live without.” -Anonymous
“The only thing better than having you for parents is my children having you for grandparents. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.” -Anonymous
“You two are a living example of how a couple can be committed to their love and nurture a family‘s growth year after year. Happy wedding anniversary to you!” -Anonymous
“Because of you both, the world knows that truth and love exist. Keep these beliefs alive and cherish one another. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad!” -Anonymous
“You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever.” -Anonymous
“Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy anniversary!” -Anonymous
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” -Nicholas Sparks
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
“All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” -Leo Tolstoy
“Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Ghandi
“Most people find it hard to believe in “forever”, but seeing the never ending love between both of you makes me believe in “forever”. Happy anniversary mom and dad!” -Anonymous
“Despite all the years, the trying times that you have both been through, yet your marriage remained strong and steadfast. When I get married someday, I hope I would have a bond stronger and steady with my partner as both of you did. I love you mom and dad. Happy anniversary!” -Anonymous
“I remember how young, beautiful and happy you were when I was a little kid. And you know, dear parents, nothing has changed since then. You’re just the same: loving and being loved – that’s what important. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!” -Anonymous
“It seems like I was born under a lucky star, because I have such great parents. You’ve overcome many life difficulties together and despite it your love and respect for each became only stronger. It’s a real wonder and I’m happy to witness it. Congratulations on the anniversary!” -Anonymous
“Today is a very special day for people I love more than life – it’s your wedding anniversary, my beloved parents! You’ve already spent a lot of wonderful years together and now I want to wish you to spend even more years enjoying each other and bringing joy to everyone around! Congratulations!” -Anonymous
“He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where she ended and he began.” -Leo Tolstoy
“You be my glass of wine and I’ll be your shot of whiskey.” -Blake Shelto
“Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.” -Kahlil Gibran
“My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.” -Anonymous
“Being married is like having a best friend who doesn’t remember anything you say.” -Anonymous
“Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life.” -Anonymous
“Never laugh at your wife’s choices, you are one of them.” -Anonymous
“Love is being stupid together.” -Anonymous
“You still behave like newlyweds, happy anniversary!” -Anonymous
“Dad, winning Mom’s heart was actually my lucky victory. Happy anniversary!” -Anonymous
“You’ve been together so long you be granted an honorary P.H.D in EACH OTHER. Happy anniversary.” -Anonymous
“I couldn’t imagine where I’d be without you two, literally! Happy anniversary.” -Anonymous
“The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. But, whatever you two are doing is working. Stay happy and happy anniversary.” -Anonymous
“If the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, I’m expecting to marry the girl of my dreams and being married X number of years. Thanks Mom and Pops.” -Anonymous
“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” -Helen Keller
“To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” -T. Tolis
“I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” -Angelita Lim
“The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” -Woody Allen
“ There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.” -Tom Hanks
“At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” -Plato
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” -Lao-Tzu
“True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” -Ricardo Montalban
“True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside you.” -Julia Roberts
“You don’t love someone for their looks, their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” -Oscar Wilde
“Happy Anniversary to the parents that inspire me every day. Best wishes to you two for all the years to come.” – Anonymous
“Wishing you both continued love and happiness for many years to come. Happy Anniversary!” – Anonymous
“Best wishes today and all the days to come. Happy Anniversary to the both of you!” – Anonymous
“You both inspire me every day to be the best version of myself that I can be and to always treat those I love with respect and kindness. Best wishes for the years ahead.” – Anonymous
“I can’t tell you how often I’m inspired by the love you two share together. Sending you all my well wishes for the coming years.” – Anonymous
“Wishing you a happy Anniversary, a happy marriage, and many years of good health to enjoy it with!” – Anonymous
“Sending you my well wishes and congratulations as you show us all what it means to build a wonderful marriage.” – Anonymous
“It’s so many years later and yet the two of you are still the perfect example of what a happy, blissful marriage looks like. Thank you for always being my shining example. Best wishes for your anniversary.” –Anonymous
I feel so lucky to call you both my parents and I hope to have love like yours someday. Happy anniversary!
Because of you both, the world knows that truth and love exist. Keep these beliefs alive and cherish one another. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!
An anniversary is a day that commemorates or celebrates a past event that occurred on the same date of the year as the initial event. It is a date that is remembered or celebrated because a special or notable event occurred on that date in a previous year.
Anniversaries are happy moments that come once in a while. Some of the most common anniversaries that are celebrated by people around the world include Wedding, death and birthdays, however, marriage anniversary seems to be the most celebrated amongst these three. One major thing that people usually do during anniversaries is that they send goodwill messages and wishes to the celebrant/celebrants. Here are some best happy anniversary messages and wishes that will interest you.
See Also: Anniversary Sayings You Should Never Miss
1. It’s easy to fall in love, but it’s much harder to stay in love with the same person for the rest of one’s life.
2. Congratulations for another wonderful year of falling in love with each other. Happy Anniversary!
3. Even though another year has passed, the love you share continues to last. Sending all my best wishes that you will continue to be blessed in love and happiness.
4. Throughout the ages numerous people have searched but have never found such a love as the two of you share. May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary!
5. Take pride in knowing that you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to one day find. May your hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you fell in love. Happy Anniversary!
6. Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages. Happy Anniversary!
7. True love never dies, it only grows stronger and truer with the passing of time. It’s clear to see that your love is the strongest and truest kind. Happy Anniversary!
8. As you celebrate another year together, take a moment to reminisce in the happy memories you’ve created together and to reflect on the lessons learned. May you continue to grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary.
9. Another year’s passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exists – Happy Anniversary!
10. Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic. Happy anniversary.
11. Parties, dinners and get-togethers – we have many selfish reasons to gather and wish you both a great marriage ahead. Happy anniversary.
12. The bond of a marriage can take various forms, depending on whether life is imitating calm or storms. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. Regardless of what it is, I hope your lives overflow with bliss. Happy anniversary.
13. For some people, a perfect marriage is a myth, fairytale, legend, fable or false hope. But for me, it is a real thing which exists between you both. Happy anniversary.
14. You don’t need to wait for your 10th, 20th or 25th anniversary to celebrate a milestone in your life. Every anniversary of yours is a special milestone. Happy anniversary.
15. As an old couple your legs may have become wobbly and beautiful wrinkles may adorn your lovely faces, but your love for each other never seems fade regardless of life’s phases. Happy anniversary.
16. Your anniversary is a milestone where you can pause and look back at your life to cherish all the beautiful memories and bind yourselves to all the wonderful promises that are yet to be fulfilled. Happy anniversary.
17. Even after so many years of living together, you both haven’t got tired of each other. Here’s wishing that you stay like this forever. Happy anniversary.
18. Sending you many blessings and best wishes. May you continue to live a full and joyous life together for many more years yet to come. Happy Anniversary!
19. I just wanted to send you my best wishes and congratulate you both on your anniversary! You guys make it look easy
20. Congratulations on your Anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. Happy Anniversary!
21. Thinking of you as you celebrate the passing of another year together. You’ve truly been an inspiration to others by staying true to each other. Happy Anniversary!
22. Roses are red, violets are blue. But I don’t know of anyone else who possesses a love so true. Happy Anniversary!
23. Just wanted to send all of my love and best wishes as you celebrate another wonderful year together. May life grant you many more amazing years. Happy Anniversary!
24. May the sun always shine on the path that you share. May the moon and stars always light your hearts with care.
25. Most of all, never lose the love which makes you a couple beyond compare. Happy Anniversary!
26. You’ve shown that you possess a true love which is sure to withstand the tests of time and continue to grow with the passing of the ages. May your love grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary!
27. I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you to be celebrating another year of love and happiness. May your love continue to bloom and grow with the passing of each day. Happy Anniversary!
28. May the sunshine of happiness always break out from the clouds of misunderstandings to form a rainbow of love in your timeless marriage. Happy anniversary.
29. Your family name too should end with EST because it comes after every word I use to describe you as a couple – happiEST, coolEST, hottEST and the very bEST. Happy anniversary.
30. The echo of your love and the sound of the sea have a few things in common – they are both constant and eternal. Happy anniversary.
31. The sweetest of anniversaries are a result of getting through the most bitter of all moments of life – hand in hand and heart to heart. Happy anniversary.
32. Your anniversary will remind you of the best moments of your relationship, but it will also remind you of all the strife you went through to experience those blissful moments. Happy anniversary.
33. Best friends in love – that fact that you don’t behave like a typical husband-wife makes your marriage perfect. Happy anniversary.
34. Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
35. Most couples devote all their time to work in order to achieve success. But you both have the perfect balance – seeking success through work, love and happiness. Happy anniversary.
36. Remember the good times and forget the bad, reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad. Take pride in a love that has lasted so long that even the angels are rejoicing in song. Happy Anniversary!
37. Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. Happy Anniversary!
38. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
39. Finding true love which continues to thrive and grow over the course of time is truly a blessing. May you continue to have many more years of being blessed with an ever growing love and affection for each other. Happy Anniversary!
40. Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love – Happy Anniversary! And here’s to many more!
41. Thinking of you on this very special day as you celebrate yet another year together full of love and devotion. May your affections grow ever stronger and your love last ever longer. Happy Anniversary!
42. Very few people have the integrity and strength to stay together through thick and thin, you’re a beacon of inspiration and hope to all those around you. Happy Anniversary!
43. As you celebrate another year of love and happiness, remember that you’re also a beacon of light and hope to others. Never let go of the beautiful love that binds you to each other. Happy Anniversary.
44. Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz – cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
45. Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
46. One of the best memories of a couple is not just the magic of their first kiss but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
47. The wrinkles on your faces are not signs of how much you have aged, but how beautifully your marriage has survived the test of time. Happy anniversary.
48. Not a long journey, your marriage is an adventure. Not a love story, your marriage is an epic tale of romance. Not a happy ending, your marriage is a blissful loop of sweet memories. Happy wedding anniversary.
49. Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier.
50. As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Yet, it is clear to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love for one another. Happy Anniversary!
51. Happy Anniversary! It’s truly amazing to see that you’re still so deeply in love with one another after so many years.
52. May you have many more happy anniversaries to come.
53. Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. Happy Anniversary!
54. If I had my life to live over again…next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
55. The way you love me, the way you touch my life, I wish the journey, should never end till I die. Thanks for making the day special in my life. Happy Anniversary!
56. We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger.
57. The day is here again, I cant’ remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
58. When two people are connected at heart, it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers. Happy Anniversary to us!
59. True love is spending one day getting married… and the rest of your life feeling glad you did. Greetings of this Day to you and me!
60. When I look at you, my dear – It doesn’t seem like you’ve aged. To me you’re just as beautiful as the day we became engaged. Happy Anniversary.
61. As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
62. Even amidst difficult times, tough situations and harsh circumstances, you have proved that a happy marriage can sail you through any storm of life. Happy anniversary.
63. Happy anniversary to a couple who has made their marriage as perfect as it is made out to be in romantic books and movies.
64. In the Waltz of Life, you have proved to be the perfect dancing partners for each other and forever. Happy anniversary.
65. Even though the years continue to pass, may the love that you share only continue to grow stronger with time. Happy Anniversary!
66. Just wanted to send you the very best wishes possible. May you continue to love, cherish, and honor one another for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary!
67. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary as you celebrate another year of love and compassion. May you have many more years together filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
68. Happy Anniversary! May your love and devotion inspire all who surround you, and may you be blessed with all the gifts that life has to offer.
69. Your dreams, ambitions, and hopes for the future may not be always the same. But the beauty of your marriage is that you both live to make each others’ dreams come true. Happy anniversary to a perfect couple.
70. If your love story was made into a movie, it would give The Notebook a run for its money. Happy wedding anniversary.
71. Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them admire each other’s looks, you compliment each other’s soul. Most of them commit to each other’s lives, you have committed to each other’s dreams. Happy anniversary to an awesome couple.
72. The first few years of marriage are likely to be the best. It is only later that life becomes a test. But the love between you both makes you better that the rest. Happy anniversary and good luck.
73. No one and nothing in this world is perfect, but the two of you are as close as it gets. Happy anniversary.
74. For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other’s flaws. Happy anniversary.
75. Your anniversary should have been a monthly and not a weekly affair, for having just one day in a year is just not enough to show each other how much you care. Happy anniversary.
76. A romantic journey, thrilling ride, fun adventure, amazing voyage, beautiful expedition, memorable escapade, heavenly trip – if this is the definition of your marriage and the path to your destiny. Happy anniversary.
77. Every year, your anniversary makes me anxious, insecure, nervous and stressed because it adds to the pressure of finding the perfect match – just like you both did. Happy anniversary.
78. Wishing you another wonderful year of marital bliss together. Happy wedding anniversary.
79. Sending you both loving wishes on your anniversary, may it be something so very special.
80. Wishing more laughter, more joy, more love for the both of you in the years to come.
81. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love.
82. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love
83. Best wishes to you both on your anniversary.
84. Happy anniversary and best wishes to my favorite couple.
85. Wishing a very happy wedding anniversary to a lovely couple.
86. Wishing you all the best on your anniversary day.
87. Wishing that you two will grow even closer together with each passing day. Happy anniversary.
88. Wishing you a wonderful and long life together on your anniversary.
89. Sending my warmest wishes to a wonderful couple on their special day. Hope that you have a sparkling celebration on your anniversary.
90. Happy Anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want you for.
91. I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary to you my dear.
92. Happy Anniversary to my dear love and very best friend.
93. Remember the yesterdays, Plan your tomorrows, And celebrate your today, Happy anniversary to a lovely couple, God bless both of you.
94. Happy anniversary to a couple who almost never make me physically ill.
95. Happy Anniversary to a couple whose age difference is much less creepy now.
96. Best Wishes for a Happy Anniversary…to a pair who know how to take romance to heart. Treasure your day.
97. Happy anniversary to you both; Have a bright and happy day. Your marriage sets an example; It shines in every way.
98. You had turned my life to a poem and its rhythm makes my dears and nears to rejoice ever and ever Happy Anniversary to you.
99. Happy Anniversary to someone who was my least deplorable marriage option.
100. Yours is a story of an endless love, made stronger by time. Happy anniversary!
Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family, And Businesses
Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures, and Photos
Send warm wedding anniversary wishes with these anniversary message “Just thinking how good it is to have a couple like you in our family.
This is a big day for you both and it’s a pleasure to solute you both on this great occasion. Wishing you a peaceful, beautiful life, with lots of magical moments!
My dearest friends,
You had your ups and downs, when you wanted to quit
You had your happy moments, and the moments of joy
You two have been able to help each other through everything
And that is something every person dreams of!
You though it will get worse when you both were down, but with each other’s help you both got up, didn’t leave each other, and today you are celebrating your …th anniversary, I’m proud of you!
I remember when you thought it is impossible to be in love, you both were so broken, but now, look at you … years together, I’m so proud of you, you deserve to be happy!
You truly deserve to be happy, and to make it this long, I’m so proud of you, and I hope you go a long way together, it’s been … years now. Make the next ones even more special than the ones which have passed, happy anniversary!
Choose the perfect and heartfelt wedding anniversary wishes for sister. Each year of marriage is a treasure to place in the crown of a life well-lived. Enjoy this.
AragisSeptember 17, 2019 3:15 PM
It is remarkable, rather amusing phrase