A promotion. A really bad day. A new business win. The loss of a loved one. A new baby. An illness. A birthday. When one of your employees or customers is having a life event—no matter how big or how small, joyful or sorrowful—it’s important to know just the right thing to say.
With help from Hallmark Business Connections card line and other social and online communities, we’ve outlined some ideas for personal messages to help connect with those important people in your work world—your customers and employees.
Just Because Care & Concern Sympathy Customer Appreciation Congratulations
We extend our best wishes to you on your (years) anniversary of service with the (company name). We've always taken great pleasure to see your enthusiasm for work you do. Hoping that you will remain with us for many years to come!
This month marks your ** year with the (firm's name). We are very glad to have you on our team. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary!
We've always been impressed with your dedication and problem solving skills. This promotion is not just a promotion, it's the mark of what you are still meant to achieve in the future. Congratulations!
We are highly delighted to tell that you have become the (position). Promotion means more accountabilities to employee and we are sure you will be able to accomplish your tasks efficiently. Please accept our congratulations and keep up the great work!
Your dedication, talent and abilties have earned you a promotion. This new position attests to your strong character and discipline. We all feel lucky to have you as a part of your team and wish that you keep upto the expectations that your job puts forth!
Today is a perfect day to tell you that no one could do a better job than the job you do! We are delighted to wish a happy birthday to a first class employee!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and good worker! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!
Congratulations on your marriage! Best wishes for your future together. Be the wind that keeps your partner's spirit soaring.
A new baby to hold in your arms... Congrats on the new arrival in your home! May your happiness grow year after year.
Heartfel congratulations on your upcoming retirement! Thank you for all your good work and and support through the years. Wishing you health and happiness.
We also recomend congratulations for achievement.
1 Congratulations Letter Writing Tips; 2 Congratulations Letter Template; 3 Sample Letter Keep up the good work, and we wish you success in the years to come. Congratulations on completing ten years successfully in our Company.
__________ (Your name)
__________ (Your address)
Date: __________ (Date of writing letter)
__________ (name of recipient)
__________ (name of organization)
Subject: Congratulations on your __________
Congratulations on completing _____________successfully years in ____________ (name of company), with us. It’s been wonderful working with you and your contribution and commitment to your work is highly commendable. In the past _______years, you have been promoted thrice, which shows your hard work and dedication towards your work.
Each time you’ve just gotten better. The company and the department are thankful for having you. It’s because of your hard work, loyalty, and dedication that the department has always stood ahead in sales.
You have been an inspiration to all the team members, and we appreciate your selfless service for so many years. Your work has brought many laurels to the company, and it’s your hard work, which has given you and the company success on many projects. To show our appreciation ___________ company is sending you and your family to a trip to ___________.
Keep up the good work, and we wish you success in the years to come.
____________(Name, company name and designation).
When I was a child, one of my biggest dreams was to grow up and get a job. My dream became a reality, and I was pleased about it.
You might be surprised how many children have the same dream.
Some of us are patient enough to stay in school until we have the skills needed to get a good job. Others rushed into things and, as adults, dream about going back in time to change their path.
Statistics suggest that most employees are not passionate about the job. That sounds a bit sad because being useful is one of the greatest pleasures in life.
Listen, regardless if you are satisfied with your job, the career you have chosen, you can discover many positive things about what you do. In a way or another, your job is making you a valuable member of society. You’re contributing to a better world; you’re building your legacy; you’re setting a positive example for future generations.
Discover in this article, 50 Work Happy Anniversary quotes so you can remind herself why you wake up in the morning every day.
If you’re an employer, you might want to use these quotes to give your employees the credit they deserve.
Whatever job you do is valuable because otherwise you wouldn’t be paid for it. Maybe, right now is not exactly what you hoped for and doesn’t inspire you too much. But, feeling useful beats passion every day of the week. Feeling tired after hard work can give you immense satisfaction.
As I said, many people say they don’t like the job they do. However, if you ask them how are things going after they retire, most of them say “It was so nice to have a job; even though the pension it’s coming every month, I don’t have anymore a satisfaction every evening.”
Appreciate your job no matter what you do, and give your job reasons to appreciate you in return. What you do counts, it’s useful, it’s needed.
Happy work anniversary!
1. Thank you for being an essential part of our success. Happy Anniversary!
2. Congratulations on your corporate anniversary!
3. My dear friend, I have never seen a hardworking person like you. Happy work anniversary.
4. Congratulations on your anniversary! Thank you for all your help over the years.
5. All the best for your 10th anniversary! Oh by the way, the best time to think about changing the job is before your boss decides the time has come.
6. On your anniversary we appreciate all our hard work and dedication. Best wishes for another successful year.
7. Your contribution to the company is greatly appreciated. I wish you much more success in the years ahead, Happy Anniversary!
8. Congratulations on this big occasion and many wishes for future success.
9. May you continue to inspire us for many years to come! And may you always remember how much you are needed, respected and valued! Happy Anniversary.
10. You are truly a valued associate! Thank you for your fervent efforts and creativity. Happy anniversary.
11. Congratulations on your anniversary with the team! We look forward to many more successful years with you!
12. Wishing you many years of success and innovations. Happy anniversary!
13. Congratulations on this special day and many wishes for more great days ahead.
14. On this blissful and charming day of your Corporate anniversary.. may you continue the journey of success with pride! I wish you happiness, and many more years of success!
15. You bring first-class professionalism, determination and passion to this organization. Not a day goes by that we are not appreciative of your dedication. Congratulations on another successful year of service!
16. Congratulations! This is the beginning of a success story that will continue for many more years. Happy Anniversary.
17. You are the most sensible and most responsible staff member in the office and it has been a long time working with you, so I wish you a happy work anniversary and Best of luck for the next year.
18. We are thinking of you on this important day and wishing good luck as you take on your new ventures!
19. Congratulations on another successful year in your career. May you take some time to reflect on your accomplishments and be blessed with continued growth and prosperity in the years ahead.
20. The best employee award shows just how much we love and need you. Happy anniversary.
21. Looking back on the year gone by, we couldn’t have done it without you, even if we’d tried. Though your efforts we could never repay, we have this one thing to say: you’ve made all the difference in every way!
22. With a team member like you it becomes easier for the company to achieve goals. Happy anniversary!
23. Thank you for being such a valuable member of the team. I wish you continued success in your career. Happy Anniversary!
24. Congratulations on completing 10 long years in our company. I wish this relation grows older, richer, and more intimate. Happy anniversary!
25. Success never comes in a day. It comes with strong determination and with great hard work, and you are an example of that. Wish you a Happy work anniversary.
26. It only feels like yesterday that you started working with us. Yet here we are, a year later. Congratulations on a brilliant first year!
27. Thank you for being part of our company’s success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success. Happy Anniversary.
28. Today is the day we celebrate. It’s the day you first joined us. Sharing work with you is always fun. Happy anniversary.
29. With each passing year you bring creativity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic to our organization. We are so grateful to have you and wish you the best as you continue to excel in your career.
30. You being our senior have always been the source of inspiration for us. May the coming years in this organization be more prosperous and fulfilling for you. Happy Anniversary!
31. On your anniversary with the company, we want you to know what a pleasure it is to work with someone so driven and dedicated as you are. Thank you for being such an important asset to our team.
32. If there were an award for worker of the year – you’d win it! Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary
33. I think it is great that you do not have to compare yourself with someone else because nobody does the job as good as you do. I wish you all the best for your anniversary.
34. Your creativity and professionalism is what makes you different from the crowd. Hope you stay with us many more years.
35. I appreciate the way you take your work so seriously and you do it with great passion. May you have many more success in your life.
36. Wishing you 1st anniversary with our company. We can already see a leader in you so we wish you many more successful years to come.
37. On the anniversary of your time with us, it’s clear to us all that you’ve become so much more than that! Thank you for everything you do!
38. 20 years of working for the same company! Truly amazing! Congratulations on what is a real achievement.
39. An anniversary is a good occasion to look back on what you have done. You can do this with satisfaction and happiness because you have always done a very good job. You are one of the best colleagues and therefore we want to send you warm wishes.
40. Congratulations! I think all your hard work calls for a party!
41. This company’s future is sure to be bright with team members like you! Your hard work and creativity is an inspiration to all of your colleagues. Happy Anniversary!
42. Keep up all the good work! Happy anniversary and here’s to many more.
43. Your hard work and dedication are vital to the success of our organization. Thank you for many wonderful years of service!
44. Work’s a pain but you make it look so easy! Well done and best wishes on your amazing dedication.
45. You are the best and we all know you are going to get the award of best worker of the year. We wish you happy work Anniversary dear!
46. Your dedication and hard work are an inspiration to us all. We’re so happy to call you not only our coworker but our friend. Congratulations!
47. Sharing our work with someone like you makes the days seem to fly, it’s true. But there’s one day we’ve marked to celebrate each year.The anniversary of the day you first joined us here!
48. Being comfortable and happy in your work is all anyone can ask for. And after all these years you clearly fit working here like a glove! Congratulations on so many amazing years of work.
49. We wish you all the best for your 10th anniversary and hope that you will stay for another 30 to 40 years. Happy anniversary!
50. To my partner in crime and desk buddy – congrats to another year in the rat race. Have a happy work anniversary!
Many companies give years of service awards to their employees and write a message of appreciation Employee Appreciation Message #2.
Everyone likes to feel appreciated. Being recognized for the work you do fends off resentment, increases contentment, and yes, makes you want to work even harder. That’s why wishing someone a happy work anniversary – one of the most basic forms of employee appreciation – is so important.
Here are some thoughtful work anniversary messages you can send to a coworker, boss, or friend. Whether you’re looking for a message to share on social media, in a greeting card, or in a humble text message, these wording ideas will help you come up with the perfect sentiment.
To start, here are some work anniversary wishes that work for almost any situation.
Here are some special wording ideas for the big milestones.
Finally, here are some humorous ways to wish someone a happy work anniversary. It goes without saying that you might not want your employer to see you sharing messages like these.
Want to go even further with your message of appreciation? Consider sending a humble gift of candy with one of these clever sayings.
Now, in that line, it feels good to celebrate the number of years you is your first anniversary or 5th or your twentieth year in the company, by and realized that we couldn't have accomplished that without you even if we tried.
DoujarJanuary 09, 2019 3:34 AM
These are all fairy tales!
MezizahnJanuary 11, 2019 8:41 PM
In it something is. I agree with you, thanks for an explanation. As always all ingenious is simple.
MatilarJanuary 07, 2019 11:08 AM
In any case.