Задняя стенка ангара бесследно исчезла прямо перед. Такси все еще двигалось рядом, тоже въехав на газон. Огромный лист гофрированного металла слетел с капота автомобиля и пролетел прямо у него над головой. С гулко стучащим сердцем Беккер надавил на газ и исчез в темноте. ГЛАВА 84 Джабба вздохнул с облегчением, припаяв последний контакт.
What do you write in a retirement card for a teacher? How do you congratulate someone on their retirement? Figuring out what to say to a teacher who has played an important role in your (or your child's) life can be a challenge. It can be time-consuming to find just the right words to express your gratitude and appreciation.
Teachers work very hard to teach us the skills we need to realize our full potential in life. When they retire, we can acknowledge their dedication by wishing them all the best in their future endeavors and thanking them for their years of hard work, time, and effort. You can include funny retirement quotes and sayings in your note or letter to make it stand out from the hundreds of cards your teacher will receive. A unique, personalized message is something they'll remember forever!
To get ideas on what to say or write, here are some sample messages. If you like, you can also send some of these short retirement wishes via text/SMS, email, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any of the social networking sites.
Happy Retirement Message Book: Guest Book, Keepsake Memory Book, Best Wishes For Family and Friends to Write In, Ruled and Unlined Pages to Save.
Retirement is something everyone must experience in life someday, retirements are worth celebrating same way we celebrate other events. Most times retirements come with double feeling, first there is this bad feeling that you’re about to leave the job you have been doing for long and also the good feeling that at least you have to rest from the day to day struggles. One of the things that retirees will always cherish are the good will messages from family and friends.
You’ll agree with me that even with great intentions and all the efforts in the world, retirement messages can sometimes be difficult to write for a co-worker. If you have to remain in the workplace yourself and someone you were working with is now moving on, you might realise that sometimes there’s this feeling of envy that occurs when someone retires. Don’t let that ugly feeling of envy prevent you from wishing a retiree a happy retirement. Keep in mind all the time they invested at work to achieve this goal. It’s now time for them to move on, one day, it’ll be your time. The question now is “How do you wish your co-worker a wonderful retirement and let him or her know how much they will be missed”?
In this article, We have brought together a collection of best retirement messages to send to someone you know.
1. Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a happy retirement can bring.
2. Congratulations, now the fun begins. Best wishes on your new chapter in life.
3. Wishing you all the best for your retirement. May all your retirement dreams come true.
4. We wish you health and happy days in your retirement.
5. If you put as much effort into enjoying your retirement as you have all the years you’ve been working, you’ll have an amazing, productive, dynamic and long lasting retirement. You deserve it!
6. I’m glad you get to retire while you still have many good and capable years of life left in you! Congratulations!
7. Now that you’ve gone through birth, crawling, walking, school, and many years of work, you can finally relax!
8. May you enjoy a successful life after retirement to the fullest.
9. Best wishes for a relaxing and happy retirement.
10. Wishing you good health, good luck and great success in your retirement.
11. Sending you loving wishes for a truly amazing retirement.
12. Wishing you a long, happy, and healthy retirement.
13. I’m wishing you a long, healthy, and happy retirement!
14. I’m glad you finally get to retire. You deserve it. You’ve worked hard!
15. You have been one of the best employees I have ever had. I know that you will be just as productive in your retirement pursuits. Good luck! You will be missed.
16. Wishing you a long and joyous retirement.
17. I wish you a happy retirement filled with fun and happiness.
18. Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life.
19. Wishing you a lengthy and satisfying retirement.
20. Wishing you a wonderful retirement. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
21. Wishing you the most exciting and strees-free retirement ever.
22. Wishing you and your family all the best as you enter into a new phase of your life. May you enjoy the extra time that you’ll be spending with them.
23. Best wishes on your next adventure.
24. I am glad you are retiring. I am planning on hanging out with you more now.
25. Your work years are over. Now your fun years begin!
26. I have to admit, I am a little jealous of you. I wish I was retiring.
27. Your retirement is probably just as welcomed by the company, since you can now be replaced by someone much less experienced and less expensive. The reality is that you can never actually be replaced.
28. Congratulations on your retirement. We wish you tons of happiness in the years ahead.
29. Wishing you the best on your life after this retirement. We’ll miss you.
30. I wish that your retirement will be everything you dreamed that it would be.
31. Good luck and best wishes to you on your retirement.
32. Best wishes for an awesome retirement. Keep working hard, but be your own boss.
33. Just as your work has been long and satisfying, we wish you a long and satisfying retirement.
34. Congratulations on your retirement! If you get bored, you know you can call and hang out with us.
35. We’ll miss you. You are one of a kind and not easily replaced.
36. Retirement is the working person’s wish come true. Here’s to finally getting your wishes granted!
37. You can be taken out of the workforce, but the work force can never be taken out of you. I am confident you’ll never stop working on things you love to do.
38. To stay balanced in life, work like you’re retired and retire like it’s your job.
39. If you found happiness or fulfillment in the workforce, then it’s likely you’ll do the same now that even more possibilities are open to you.
40. It’s great to see someone retire who is as deserving as you. Make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
41. You are one of the hardest workers I have ever known. You deserve a great retirement, but I know you will still keep yourself busy.
42. This is the beginning of the rest of your life and the rest of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
43. You will remembered for the things that you did here. Thanks for your years of hard work and dedication.
44. Congratulations on your retirement.
45. We’re glad that you are retiring, and we are looking forward to spending more time with you. Best wishes.
See also: 227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
46. Retiring is not the ending, it’s just a new start! Many congratulations on retirement!
47. Retirement, the great time, to your pending task! Wishing you best of luck on retirement!
48. Hey (name)! Have a blast on your retirement! Congratulations on your retirement.
49. (name)! I will miss you in my department always! Have a great retirement.
50. Hey (name)! Happy retirement & All the Best!
51. Happy Retirement to (name)! With Love, From All!
52. Dear (name)! Have a great future ahead! Have a joyful retirement!
53. Many congratulations on your retirement (name)! Cheers
54. Wish you a happiness and jolly moments ahead! Happy retirement!
55. All the best for your future ahead! Congrats on your retirement!
56. Hey Buddy! Wishing you a happy retirement! Cheers!
57. You worked harder and made your retirement happened! Wishing you great retirement!
58. Wishing you a happy beginning of your life and a lot of success!
59. Dear (name)! May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest! With Love!
60. Say bye to tensions and enjoy life in your way! Congratulations on retirement!
61. Retirement is just an ending of an assignment, but an auspicious start for the new life! Congratulations!
Also Read: 85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
62. Retirement marks the culmination of a career spent achieving success in the business world and the genesis of a career in enjoying the fruits of that success. Happy retirement.
63. As you retire, remember that you have left behind a legacy of encouragement, achievement and work ethic that will always be part of your coworkers. Congratulations.
64. You will finally have time to ferret out that special fishing spot or to sleep through an afternoon game on TV. It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Congratulations on your retirement.
65. My best wishes on your retirement. You have a bright future ahead of you; enjoy it.
66. You are the kind of people that brings the best in others! Thank you for everything you did. Wishing you a life full of success and happiness!
67. Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
68. I wanted you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years. Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. We’re really going to miss you!
69. You have a wealth of information and experience that can never be replaced. So, if I need you, can I put you on “speed dial?” Congratulations on your retirement.
70. Enjoy the freedom your achievement has earned. Happy retirement.
71. Hey, remember the time we put the lavatory sign on the boss’s office door and that lady went in? Ah, memories: we have so many to share. You will be missed.
72. However will you get along without seeing my face every day? Never mind, I’m sure you’ll manage. Best wishes on your retirement.
73. Retirement isn’t all it is cracked up to be. It isn’t for us, anyway. Enjoy your well-deserved freedom and know you will be missed.
74. I will miss your sunny disposition, your friendly smile, the donuts you brought in. Wait, it was you who brought the donuts, right? Happy retirement.
75. This card is just a tangible expression of my heartfelt sentiments. I will miss you and all that you brought to the workplace. Congratulations.
76. Retirement means you will have more time to invest in the things you want to do. May your retirement lead to new success in whatever you pursue.
77. You have to put off being young until you can retire.Life begins at retirement.The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.
78. Now that you are retiring, however will you catch up on the office gossip? I suppose we could email you updates once a week…Congratulations on your achievement.
79. The staff has never been “on the same page” about business plans or implementing policies, but we are all in agreement on this: you will be missed. Congratulations on your retirement.
80. Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy the opportunity to do wonderful things just for you
81. Retirement opens the door to new opportunity. I can’t come with you in your new endeavors, but my highest hopes for your future can. Happy retirement.
82. Here’s to you and your family: success and a bright future with the time to do the things you have always wanted to do. You will be missed.
83. We will miss your wisdom and experience, but most of all, we will miss the encouragement you have been to us. We wish you the happiest of retirements.
84. Retirement will be a difficult time for you: no getting up with an alarm, no boring staff meetings, no watching the clock tick down those last, long minutes before quitting time. However will you manage?
Read Also: 150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
89. Have fun in your retirement! Follow these words of wisdom. ‘Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.’
90. I always thought of you as a permanent fixture at work. I guess we’ll have to figure out how to get by without you.
91. It’s exciting to know that you are leaving the workforce! I bet it’s exciting for you too.
92. Now is the time to experience the part of childhood that was stolen from you by school and work!
93. Best wishes in your retirement. Here’s to watching your grandkids instead of the bottom line.
94. No one ever stops working, they just get a new boss. Your boss lives in your own house. Good luck getting time off.
95. Don’t worry about having enough money to retire. You only need a lot of money if you plan on living a long time.
96. I don’t know why you are even retiring. You know you won’t be able to keep from working, you workaholic!
97. I thought you retired several years ago, you are just finally making it official just now. I haven’t seen you actually work in a long time.
98. If we could all have the same attitude you’ve had these last days before retirement, we’d all be a lot less stressed at work. Nothing would get done around here either, but that’s not the point.
99. Your new job is to ensure that you enjoy your retirement. The hours are flexible, and you have complete autonomy.
100. Re-tiring is when you replace old tires with new tires. Isn’t that more like what your employer is doing?
101. You can put new tires on an old car. That’s what you are doing now, ‘retiring.’
102. You may be ready to retire, but is your wife/husband ready?
103. Retirement is the last stage of your life. I hope you make it as long in retirement as you did in your career.
104. I’m glad you finally retired. Now I can have your job.
105. God retired after just 6 days of creating the heavens and the earth. What took you so long?
106. Good luck with your new boss, who knows about your true work ethic, organizational skills, and excuses. Spouses make the toughest bosses. Happy retirement!
107. There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
108. You’re used to multitasking. Whatever you did, you were making money at the same time. Now you will be able to focus on one important thing: keeping your money.
109. Think about the thousands or even millions you have earned over the years in your career, then ask yourself why you weren’t able to retire much earlier.
110. You always did work hard at not having to work. Now that you’re retired, you don’t have to work as hard at not working.
111. Now that you are retired, you get an even tougher boss… Your wife!
112. I bet your company is really glad to see you go. After that many years your salary was probably worth two or three younger, more energetic workers.
70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
120 Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100 Good Morning Sayings
200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
Retirement message to a friend is for wishing him/her a happy retirement and giving him/her all your best wishes for spending the post-work life. Retirement message to friend rewards his/her work and expresses happiness that ultimately time has come for the enjoyment. The words of the message express your emotion to your friend and wish him best of the luck for the future. Here a good collection of retirement message samples to friend is given to help you.
A Retirement message comes with best wishes for spending the post retirement life in fun and happiness. So write a funny text message that can bring a smile on your friend’s face and it makes the moment special for your friend. Your text message comes with your happiness.
“I have a great plan for your retired life; follow three steps, first one relax and unwind your body, then let your hair down and after only have fun. Wishing you a great retired life.”
Wish your special friend a very happy retirement life with the words that come from your heart. Retirement is a mark of ending a professional life so wish him/her for having a successful career. Your retirement message brings out your emotion of joy.
“I congratulate you on your retirement. There will no more be a reporting time, pressure of project, a time schedule, but what you have now is fun and enjoyment. So enjoy your life.”
On your friend’s retirement, write a sweet retirement farewell message and brings back all the beautiful memories of your friend’s success and make it special. The message pays tribute to his hard work and dedication and it gives the best wishes for the post retirement life.
“The time of hard work and efforts has end now and new life welcomes you in the land of fun. I wish all those pleasures that you have missed for your professional life. I wish you a beautiful retired life.”
“Finally a routine life takes the end now, enjoy your life being your own boss. The pleasure and fun open their door for you, so go with the rhythm of the life and make it beautiful. Happy retirement.”
“In your retirement, all days are weekend for you, so you can plan everything whatever you have missed till now, such as going for an outing, get together with friends and you have lots of time for your family. So enjoy your holidays.”
“Retirement means starting a new life, planning for your dreams, doing things you never think to do. This life is full of surprises and fun, so never let the time go and make the best use of the time. Wish you a great retirement.”
“Success, achievement, race and competition all words are bidding you goodbye and fun, joy, pleasure, smile, happiness take entry instead. It is your retirement so enjoy it.”
“I congratulate you for being your own boss from now on. Order yourself for freedom and careless life that no one has ever ordered you in your life. Highs of success you have achieved, now achieve the highs of a joyful life. Happy retirement. ”
Use these retirement wishes and greeting to share in their joy! Wishes, page 1 of 3 of Retirement Wishes, Quotes and Messages The best is yet to come.
The average American dedicates forty years of their life working before making it to retirement. As one of the most desired stages of our adult life, retirement represents a new stage of our life and freedom from the concrete jungle. To celebrate this momentous event for your retiring boss, here is a look at some of the best retirement card messages for boss to share.
“All these years you may have been the boss, but now all that goes out for a toss. Retirement marks the end of your reigning thunder, because without your job title you’re no more than a mere commoner. Farewell.”
“All your work life you’ve given orders to colleagues. Now you’ll experience how it feels to have a boss… as you stay home and take orders from your wife. Happy retirement.”
“Congratulations for retiring. Life has officially given you the permission to splurge, enjoy and relax.”
“Dear boss… please remember that no matter how much everyone wishes you well for your retirement, deep down inside they’re just happy that you’re leaving. Farewell.”
“Dear boss… retirement is life’s way of telling you that you’ve spent too much time giving orders and getting others to do things for you. Now it’s time to do something on your own.”
“I think you will love retirement. You never took day-offs from work… and there are no day-offs in retirement either. Happy retirement boss.”
“If I got a few wishes, I’d ask for all your abilities. My dream come true, would be to have all your capabilities. Wish you the best on your retirement.”
“In terms of profit and loss, your retirement is a loss for your colleagues and a profit for your family. Farewell.”
“It always hurts to lose that one best person, who leads the pack at work and gets everything done. The person who moves ahead and takes everyone else along, who builds a winning team by making everyone strong. Farewell, boss.”
“Most managers hate to retire. Because without a staff, it marks the pivotal point when they actually have to start doing all their work themselves.”
“Retirement is life’s greatest tease. You have more free time than a thirteen year old but your energy levels are worse than a fifty year old.”
“Retirement is life’s way of telling you that it is time you put your friends and family before your work. Happy retirement.”
“Retirement is the sweet reward for all the bitter battles fought in the boardroom. Congratulations.”
“Retirement marks the time when your dress code officially changes from shirts and suits to flannels and jammies. Enjoy!”
“Retirement signals the time when you’ve had your fair share of time spent with annoying colleagues. Now it’s time to move over to annoying family members. Good luck.”
“The first week of retirement will feel like the first taste of freedom. The second week of retirement will feel like a vacation. The third week of retirement will feel like the beginning of lifelong captivity at home. Happy retirement boss.”
“Throughout your career you have been someone’s boss. Retirement is your chance to be your own. Congratulations.”
“Throughout your career you were busy climbing up the corporate ladder. Retirement is the time to stop climbing and put your feet up as you sit back on the sofa. Enjoy.”
“Until now you may have thought that life’s biggest battles are fought in the boardroom… but now as you retire and spend more time at home, you’ll realize that they’re actually fought in the kitchen. Good luck.”
“We wish your birthdays never came, we wish you never grew old. We wish that as the years flew by, you’d gotten young and bold. We wish time had gone in reverse, making you younger by the day. Boss… you’ll be missed, is what we want to say. Goodbye.”
“You have always laid all the rules in the office. Now you will finally be on the other side as your wife lays all the rules at home. Wish you a happy retirement!”
“You may be given retirement because you are growing old. But it is a pity the company doesn’t realize that it is letting go of an asset more precious than gold. Happy retirement boss.”
“You may have accomplished many challenges so far… but the biggest challenge of your retired life is about to begin – finding something challenging to do. Good luck.”
“You will be remembered for how you always smiled even when things weren’t going so well… you never let your colleagues suffer even when on other problems, you had to dwell. Goodbye.”
“Your career’s biggest souvenirs are your colleagues’ good wishes. Happy retirement.”
“Your retirement is a just an illusion. Your spouse will become your new boss and your grandchildren become your full time colleagues. Happy retirement.”
“Your retirement is nothing short of a glorious achievement. Not every leader can retire with such grace, dignity, respect and a teary eyed farewell from the whole office. Congratulations boss.”
Along with retirement comes a great financial responsibility and burden. Here is a look at some great life insurance loan facts and financial information you need to know about retiring with life insurance.
To celebrate this momentous event for your retiring boss, here is a look at some of the best retirement card messages for boss to share. "All these years you may .
FerAugust 09, 2019 11:10 AM
Excuse for that I interfere � here recently. But this theme is very close to me. I can help with the answer. Write in PM.
MaumiAugust 14, 2019 6:20 AM
This brilliant idea is necessary just by the way
NikotaxeAugust 13, 2019 2:36 PM
I confirm. And I have faced it. We can communicate on this theme.